The Complete Guide to React (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)
Ezitech Learning Institute is provinding beginners the complete guide to React in our best react js course with certification. The most recent version of React, React 18, is thoroughly covered in this course. It teaches the most recent version of React with all the essential, contemporary features you need to know. It has been totally […]
Ezitech Learning Institute is provinding beginners the complete guide to React in our best react js course with certification.
The most recent version of React, React 18, is thoroughly covered in this course.
It teaches the most recent version of React with all the essential, contemporary features you need to know. It has been totally revised and re-recorded from scratch.
– – – –
You can select between two courses in this course: the “total” road, which consists of the whole >40-hour course, and the “summary” option, which consists of a 4-hour summary module.
– – – –
What you will Learn from this Course :
This course will teach you React thoroughly, from the ground up, step by step, by going over all the fundamentals, going through a tonne of examples, and also by exposing you to more complex ideas.
There is a reason why this course is so big: you’ll get all the theory, a tonne of examples and demos, assignments and exercises, and plenty of crucial information that is overlooked by most other resources.
And just in case you’re here because of an advertisement or “the algorithm” and you have no idea why you would want to learn React,
– – – –
Here you will find “React – The Complete Guide.
Utilizing all the most recent patterns and best practises, this course will teach you React.js in a hands-on manner. To become a React.js developer, you will master all the essential principles as well as advanced ideas and associated topics.
It covers EVERYTHING you need to know and understand to become a React.js developer, which makes this a massive course.
– – – –
You will learn a tonne from this course, regardless of your prior experience of React or whether you already have some fundamental expertise (not essential, but also not an issue).
Whatever your objective is, this course will help you achieve it. My aim is for you to feel comfortable working with React so that you may apply for React employment, utilise it in your own projects, or just build your developer portfolio.
– – – –
This course was first developed by me in 2017, and I’ve continued to improve it ever since, completely redesigning it in 2022-23. Additionally, I’m committed to keeping this course current so that you may use it to learn React in the most effective manner possible.
– – – –
What does Best React Js course with Certification cover?
- React.js is explained in detail (what is it, why would you use it, etc.).
- The fundamentals of how React functions, creating components with React, and creating user interfaces using React
- Properties, components, and dynamic data binding
- using user state and events to produce interactive apps
- A (detailed) look into React’s inner workings to understand how it functions
- Instructions on how to use conditional content and lists in detail
- (Deep) React Hooks!
- Utilizing built-in Hooks and creating unique Hooks
- Debugging React applications
- Using “Styled Components” and “CSS Modules” to style React applications
- Utilizing “Fragments” and “Portals”
- Managing side effects
- Functional components and class-based components
- processing replies, transitory stages, and HTTP requests
- handling user input and forms (incl. validation)
- Toolkit for Redux & Redux
- Using React Router for routing
- An extensive overview of Next.js
- Setting up React Apps
- Authentication implementation
- Unified tests
- React and TypeScript together
- There are several examples and sample projects so that you can use all you have learnt in actual projects.
- Check out the whole curriculum on this website for more information.
As promised, below is the “Complete Guide.”
And the greatest part?
There is no prerequisite React knowledge required!