The Complete Guide to Flutter and Dart [2023 Edition]
Flutter and Dart Course in Rawalpindi IT and freelancing Career are now ranked highest paid so newcomers are set on for learning these courses. So, Ezitech Learning institute providing you alot of courses related to information technology with certification. One of IT course in Flutter and dart course in rawalpindi. Prerequisites for this course for […]
Flutter and Dart Course in Rawalpindi
IT and freelancing Career are now ranked highest paid so newcomers are set on for learning these courses. So, Ezitech Learning institute providing you alot of courses related to information technology with certification. One of IT course in Flutter and dart course in rawalpindi.
Prerequisites for this course for Flutter and Dart Course in Rawalpindi:
- Basic programming language expertise is beneficial but not required.
- You DO NOT need to be familiar with Flutter or Dart.
- DO NOT need to be familiar with iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
A basic programming language will assist, but it is not required.
- Android app development can be done on Windows, macOS, or Linux, whereas iOS apps can only be produced on macOS.
- There is no requirement for prior iOS or Android coding expertise.
- No prior Flutter or Dart expertise necessary; this course begins from scratch!
Learn how to develop fantastic iOS and Android apps by enrolling in the most comprehensive and best Flutter course!
To create true native mobile apps, you do not need to understand Android/Java or iOS/Swift!
Flutter, a Google framework, enables you to learn one language (Dart) and quickly create stunning native mobile apps. Flutter is an SDK that provides the tools to convert Dart code into native code as well as a comprehensive set of pre-built and pre-styled UI components (referred to as widgets) that you can use to create custom user interfaces.
Flutter is incredibly popular and is used for key Google products like as their Adwords app – it has now been designated as “ready for production,” so now is the time to dive in and learn it!
This course will teach Flutter and Dart from the ground up; no prior knowledge of either is necessary! And you don’t need any Android or iOS programming knowledge because the whole point of Flutter is to master only one language.
Throughout this course, you will not only study Flutter in theory, but you will also develop a complete, practical app. This programme will include all of the fundamentals as well as advanced capabilities like as leveraging Google Maps, the device camera, creating animations, and more!
Flutter allows you to develop code once and distribute your apps to both the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Use Google’s Material Design to create gorgeous, fully configurable applications in little time and with little work. You may utilise Flutter’s comprehensive widget suite to add typical UI components like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists, and more – or you can just design your own widgets – Flutter makes that easy as well.
The following are the contents of the course:
- Setup instructions for both macOS and Windows are included.
- A detailed introduction to Flutter, Dart, and the widget idea.
- An overview of the built-in widgets, as well as how to create your own.
- Tips and tricks for debugging
- Tabbed page navigation, side drawers, and stack-based navigation
- Solutions for state management
- User input handling and validation
- Sending HTTP requests to connect your Flutter app to backend servers
- End user identification
- Insert Google Maps
- Utilizing native device features such as the camera
- Including lovely animations and page transitions
- Upload an Image
- Push Notifications – both manual and automatic
- How to Get Your App Into App Stores + More
If you are interested in…
- if you want to create true native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms, iOS and Android.
- beginners want to learn about all of the things that Flutter has to offer.
- You don’t want to spend hours studying two distinct languages.